What Kind Of Environmentalist Are You?
January 5th, 2021
Do you think that:
- All living things have value in themselves?
- A diverse and rich ecosystem has intrinsic value?
- Humans should not reduce these rich and diverse ecosystems?
- Humans interfere too much in the natural world?
- Humans need a decrease in population if we are to achieve a rich and diverse ecosystem?
- We need policy change to reflect these tenants?
Then you might be a:
Some well known Deep Ecologists are:
- Arne Naess
- Henry David Thoreau
- John Muir
- Aldo Leopold
Links For Further Reading: